“The health of our waters is the principle measure of how we live on the land.”– Luna Leopold
The Fund for Lake Michigan is not currently accepting proposals at this time. If you would like to be notified when the Fund is accepting proposals please email your contact information to .
Online Application Login
The Fund for Lake Michigan uses an online application and reporting process to manage grant records and to provide a simple, consistent point of contact for grantees. This process does not substitute for in-person meetings and conversations, but gives you an easy‐to‐access platform for making grant requests.
Please follow these steps to access the pre-proposal:
- Click the button below to log into our online grants management system.
- If your organization has an existing account in The Fund for Lake Michigan online system, please follow these steps. Please do not create another account.
- Log in by filling in the email address and password for your organization’s account.
- Once you are logged into the system, click on Apply in the upper left corner of the page.
- Follow the link to the Fund for Lake Michigan 2018 Fall Cycle
- If your organization has never applied through The Fund for Lake Michigan online system, please follow these steps:
- Select Create a New Account. This will prompt you to fill out a profile about your organization. Please create only one account for your organization.
- Click on Apply in the upper left corner of the page.
- Follow the link to the Fund for Lake Michigan 2018 Fall Cycle.
Questions regarding the online process may be directed to Casey Eggleston at .